Recruiter for paid studies
- 3 weeks ago
- by chryslen.roca
Pactera EDGE is looking for a recruiter in our office in Redmond, WA USA, to build a community of participants for paid surveys and studies, including health-related paid studies.
The ideal candidate has previous experience in the sourcing of these projects, in the AI data industry looking for a diversity of users to collect data for building Artificial Intelligence technologies, or in the pharmaceutical industry attracting users to participate in clinical research studies.
This position is only for candidates who’ve been residing in the Redmond area or the surroundings for at least 5 years.
– University Degree
– +2 years of experience recruiting US-based users for paid studies, both for onsite and online engagements AND/OR
– +2 years of experience recruiting users for health-related studies in a CRO or similar organization
– Resident in the Redmond area or the surroundings for +5 years
– Fluent in English, other foreign languages will be a plus
– Excellent web research skills and analytical abilities
– Advanced user of online networks and communities
– Great communication skills
– Self-starter, strong sense of initiative, creative thinker
Start date: ASAP
If interested, please submit your CV when applying for the job and send it to [email protected], along with your salary expectations.
OneForma is part of Pactera EDGE, a global digital and technology services company. We bring together data, intelligence, and experiences to deliver human-centric solutions to complex business challenges.
OneForma and Pactera EDGE are equal-opportunity employers and will not discriminate against any of our applicants on the grounds of race, gender, religion, or nationality.