Pay: $50,000.00 – $60,000.00 per year
Schedule: 7-8 hour shift
- Responsible for the day to day operations of the terminal. This includes answering telephone calls from drivers, scheduling, paperwork scanning, and other administrative needs.
- Catching Drivers Computer Work up.
- Scheduling Pick up times for loads.
- Maintaining Driver Safety Training/Expirations.
- Completing Daily Excel Delivery Report.
- Time Management Skills
- Organizational Skills
- Computer literacy and effective communication skills.
- Customer Service Skills
- Previous experience in Truckload Transportation/Logistics and thorough knowledge of dispatch operations preferred.
Job Type: Full-time
Experience we are looking for:
- dispatch operations: 1 year (Required)
- basic Microsoft Office proficiency: 1 year (Required)
- Education: High school or equivalent (Required)
Location: Chicagoland Area
Language: English (Required)
Work authorization: United States (Required)
Work Location: One location
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
Email resume to [email protected]
Or call 773-983-1772
Leave a message or text your name and interest in *Dispatcher Job*