- Curry leaves are the sub-tropical tree grown in India. Its leaves are used for both medical and cooking purposes. These leaves contain an aromatic flavor. They are often used in Indian dishes like dal, curry, etc.
Various names of curry leaves in different languages:
- Tamil: Kariveppilai, Karivempu.
- Hindi: Kadi Patta, Kathnim, Mitha Neem, Gandhela, Baranga.
- Bengali: Curry Patta, Barsanga, Kariphulli.
- Gujarati: Mitho Limdo, Meetho Limbado, Goranimb, Kadhilimbdo.
- Curry leaves are rich in antioxidants which free radicals to keep your hair healthy and strong.
- The leaves are rich in amino acids that strengthen follicles and keep them healthy.
- Curry leaves and lemon juice reduces pimple scars to make your face scar-free.
- These are a good source of proteins and beta-carotene that prevent hair loss and thinning.
- Curry Leaves can be used with Milk for Skin Cuts, Burns, Insect Bites, etc.
- Curry Leaves are also used with steam to nourish your skin.
MORE : https://www.theyoungchemist.com/detail/curry-leaves.html