- Balboa BP501 Spa Pack – Hot Tub Heater-56485-05
- Balboa PN 56485 – Wireless Ready for control by phone of PC (required BWA wireless transceiver)
- Made in the USA with 2 year warranty
- Balboa BP501 G! – Comes with 5.5 Kw heater with M7 technology
- Works with TP controllers
- Item Weight ? : ??4.54 Kilograms
- Manufacturer reference ? : ??Balboa Pack BP501 G1
Balboa BP501G1 Spa Pack PN 56485-05
- Balboa BP501G1 PN 56485 – Digital Spa pack for Tubs with Multiple Pumps.
- Features include freeze protection, ready and rest heating modes, two temperature ranges (high and low) and self-diagnostics as well as optional Wi-Fi capability.
- Requires 4-pin TP or spaTouch series top side controller and can also use 6-pin AX series auxiliary panels as well as the BWA Wi-Fi transceiver.
- 10.56 High x 17 Long x 4.8 Deep
- UL/CSA certification
- Requires Balboa TP series panels and has connectors for 1 main panels and 1 auxiliary panels
- Optional Wi-Fi Module for use with iPhone, iPad, iPod, or Android device
- 120 or 230 VAC ozone support (ozone must have same voltage as heater pump)
- 240VAC @ 60 Hz or 50 Hz, 30-60 Amp 3 wire (needs neutral wire)
- High or Low current mode
- Max Load ratings: Pump 1= 16 amp; Pump 2/Blower = 12 amp; Ozonator = 1 amp; A/V = 5 amp; Light = 12 v @ 1 amp
- The flow through heater tube must be a minimum of 20 USGPM if the heater is 5.5kW. This flow rate should be checked if your spa uses a small circulation pump such a Laing E10 or others made by Grundfos or Waterway. These small pumps when used with 1 piping typically cannot produce this flow. A 3kW heater element is available which reduces flow requirement to 13 USGPM, call us!
- Can only handle 2 jet pumps (Pump One-1 or 2-speed pump | Pump Two- blower or 1- speed pump)
- Warranty 2 years for system including Heater and Serial top-side Panel
MADE IN AMERICA
Order now at Canada Pool Warehouse!!!